How to Join Stoic Referral Program
Capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in the User Agreement unless otherwise specified in this Referral Program. In case of any inconsistency, the terms of this Referral Program take precedence over the User Agreement.
Through the Referral Program, you can invite others to sign up for Stoic by sending them an email, text, or social invitation via the interface on the Stoic mobile or web app, available at https://stoic.ai (“App”).
All active users of the App who have paid the Service Fee can participate in the Referral Program.
Please send invites only to people you know personally and who will be glad to receive them. Otherwise, you are responsible for any consequences that may be adverse to you or to us.
If you invite a non-existent person or yourself, we will block your account and the account of the invitee.
For new invited users, who will be Qualified New Users (as defined below), you, as a referee, get a discount on the Service Fee, as follows:
- 1 invited user – your Service Fee will be 4.5%;
- 2 invited users – your Service Fee will be 4%;
- 3 invited users – your Service Fee will be 3,5%;
- 4 invited users – your Service Fee will be 3%;
- 5 and more invited users – your Service Fee will be 2.5%.
We reserve the right to deny you this discount if you or your invitee do not comply with the User Agreement, Referral Program, or in other cases that we determine in our sole discretion.
You will receive a discount as a referee if your invited new users meet the following requirements (“Qualified New User”):
- the new user you invited has registered in the App;
- this user has paid the Service Fee; and
- this user has deposited over $1,000.
We are not responsible for incorrect entry or other failures of your invitees to meet the requirements of a Qualified New User.
The Qualified New Users pay a Service Fee at the rate of 4.5%.
The Qualified New Users can also participate in the Referral Program on the same conditions but receive different discounts as a referee:
- 1 invited user – the Service Fee will be 4%;
- 2 invited users – the Service Fee will be 3.5%;
- 3 invited users – the Service Fee will be 3%;
- 4 and more invited users – the Service Fee will be 2.5%.
The Referral Program (granted rights) is non-transferable.
We reserve the right to change or terminate the Referral Program for any reason without notifying you.
In connection with referring others to open an App account, you agree that:
- You will follow all instructions you receive from us;
- You will only send invites to friends, family, and people you know, and you will invite people only via the interface in the App;
- If you provide information about us to your invitee, you will limit that to the information in the App;
- You will not give your invitee investment advice or recommendations regarding their investment needs;
- Any referral links which are posted on public forums or websites may be rendered invalid for future use if we deem them to be against the spirit of the Referral Program or an attempt to game the Referral Program; and you will only participate in the referral program in accordance with the terms of this Referral Program and the following provisions of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended, and its rules (“Advisers Act”). You represent that: (1) you are not subject to any statutory disqualification set forth in Sections 203(e) and 203(f) of the Advisers Act; (2) you are not currently the subject of any investigation or proceeding which could result in statutory disqualification; and (3) you do not have a "place of business" at which you regularly provide investment advisory services, solicit, meet with, or otherwise communicate with clients, or any other location that is held out to the general public as a location at which you provide investment advisory services, solicit, meet with, or otherwise communicate with clients in any U.S. state. If you cannot accurately make the preceding representations, you may not participate in the Referral Program. If you are currently participating in the Referral Program and the preceding representations become inaccurate, you agree to immediately inform us at [email protected].