Stoic has two types of fees: initial and deposit fees.
All fees are management fees only. Stoic doesn't ask any percent to pay from the performance/profits/withdrawals.
All profits made by Stoic go to trading automatically in the next rebalancing.
You pay them during the setup and they are 5% from the amount of funds you give Stoic to manage (equal to the amount of funds on the Binance account you connect to Stoic).
Please note: Stoic will manage all funds available in your Spot balance. Thus, if you don't want to get some of your funds sold by Stoic when it will form a top 30 altcoins portfolio, it is recommended to use a separate Binance account. Also, we strongly recommend not to create any trading orders on the Binance account that you use for Stoic – these orders will get in conflict with the Stoic trading strategy.
- Please note that you should use a verified Binance account (intermediate verification required) to be able to link it to Stoic.
- Binance sub-account will work as well!
If Stoic detects more funds than stated during the setup, it will ask for extra fees!
The initial fees will get you a year of Stoic management. Even as your portfolio grows, we will not ask for any additional fees during the pre-paid year.
A year after Stoic will ask for 5% again and they will be calculated from the amount you have by then and by paying you will have another amazing year with Stoic management 🚀
After you add more crypto to your Binance account, we'll ask you to pay the additional 5% fee on the deposit amount for the rest of your pre-paid year. You will receive the payment details by e-mail. For additional info about how the fees for additional deposits are calculated please check the following article:
Note to deposit in crypto only! Stoic cannot detect deposits in fiat! Even if you converted them into crypto after the deposit has been made.
- If you have made a deposit in fiat, in order to not mess up your trading, convert your deposit into USDT and send us a message into the in-app chat telling the deposit amount, we will do a recalculation and fees will appear within the next few hours 😃
- Stoic doesn't see any transfers between your Spot and Margin/Futures wallets!
- If you connected Stoic to your main Binance account and made transfers between your main and sub-account, Stoic will not be able to detect the deposit from the sub-account. In that case, please send a message into the in-app chat and we will do a recalculation and fees will appear within the next few hours 😃
Please note: Stoic won't ask for fees if they are less than 30 USDT. It simply starts trading with small deposits automatically. Once you make enough deposits for more than 30 USDT fees in sum, Stoic will ask you to pay them!